How effective is Public Grievances Portal (PGPortal)?

good god what have they done to pgportal. i had to file a complaint today and it took me 15 minutes to just create an account. they have made it so complicated that a regular person would find it quite tough to get through the process and file a complaint.

you need an email id. you need a mobile number. you need to verify both. password requirement are horrible. i mean this is not a fucking bank account that you make it so tough to just login! password is changed at the time of submission so chrome tries to save a complicated string when you create your account. just so plain annoying.

remains to be seen how the oil ministry processes the complaint. keeping expectations low.

so my complaint has been forwarded to someone with designation KAO. any idea what this kao means :D

Krappy Assessing Officer

good god what have they done to pgportal. i had to file a complaint today and it took me 15 minutes to just create an account.
Please don't go through that hassle, that way is really troublesome. Just register complaint on the PM portal, they will automatically forwarded it to the concerned department. And to check status, just use their reg no and your email/phone number to check on the PG portal, simple!
Link is Interact with PM | Prime Minister of India
Click on write to PM and done!

Last edited:

Back