How is Quick Heal Anti Virus

• Thread starter Thread starter disa_indelhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 8,302
lol. i was at cousin's place 2 days ago. and his computer was a nightmare to use. turned out someone had installed quick heal on it. removed it. and everything was ok. installed panda cloud antivirus for protection afterwards. quick heal is a retarded piece of shit. for a guy who created his email account on february 14 to spam online boards, the above review is a piece of shit.

It halts your PC a lot..But my personal experience...using it since 2008...And its been the best for me!!
consumes a lot of RAM..totally agreed!!

V0LCANO619 said:
It halts your PC a lot..But my personal experience...using it since 2008...And its been the best for me!!
consumes a lot of RAM..totally agreed!!
That's the thing. There are other anti virus apps that do the same job without halting the pc or consuming gigs of rams

I use Microsoft Security Essentials on my personal laptop and desktop. Seems to run fine. Kids basically use both and so far no issues. I also have K9 Web Protection parental filter on it and maybe that helps additionally...

I use the Windows Defender that comes with Windows 8. And is named as security essentials for Windows xp, vista, and 7.Although it does not have the best protection available, It is OK for users who know what they are doing when the surf and download files. For all other normal users, something free like avast, or avg should be totally fine. Paid antivirus software are nearly the same. One can buy them if he doesn't mind shelling out a few bucks every 1/3 years.

I am using Panda Cloud Antivirus beta these days. Much better experience than the stable builds.

I'm using Baidu Antivirus (Chinese :playful: :pleasantry: ), working fine for past 6 months and doesn't affect PC performance, also it uses Avira Antivirus engine

rvisharma said:
I'm using Baidu Antivirus (Chinese :playful: :pleasantry: ), working fine for past 6 months and doesn't affect PC performance, also it uses Avira Antivirus engine
I think I know the Baidu antivirus guy. (the main person behind it)

chromaniac said:
lol. i was at cousin's place 2 days ago. and his computer was a nightmare to use. turned out someone had installed quick heal on it. removed it. and everything was ok. installed panda cloud antivirus for protection afterwards. quick heal is a retarded piece of shit.for a guy who created his email account on february 14 to spam online boards, the above review is a piece of shit.
why you bumped a 6 year old thread :numbness:

Back