How is Reliance Broadband service in Chennai?

• Thread starter Thread starter arjie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,819
Status
Not open for further replies.

arjie

ISP
Airtel
I searched the forum but there don't seem to be any posts. Has anyone here managed to use Reliance Broadband? I'm planning on getting the Rs. 1399 600 kbps unlimited plan.

1. What is customer service like? If there is a problem, how long did it take for them to fix it?
2. Reliance Broadband reviews on websites like mouthshut.com say that service is terrible and that speeds are very slow also. Are these statements still true?

In addition what's the advantage of paying the Annual 13990 fee for the whole year instead of paying monthly? The price is the same and you'll be tying yourself to one provider. Is there some advantage I am not aware of?

All chennai Broadband users,1.BSNL Dataone is the better than with other.2.Airtel some what ok, but dont go for data usage plan they will kill you, go for Unlimited plan, speed is not bad.3.Reliance broadband in chennai, they laying cables in the TNEB street light poles, how the chennai corporation will allows that? So this is not reliable one, if they given underground cables then only ok.4.Tata also with street TNEB poles only, speed not good, bill they will kill you.5.Hathway cable also not good, they also using TNEB poles.KARTHIK

I searched the forum but there don't seem to be any posts. Has anyone here managed to use Reliance Broadband? I'm planning on getting the Rs. 1399 600 kbps unlimited plan.

1. What is customer service like? If there is a problem, how long did it take for them to fix it?
2. Reliance Broadband reviews on websites like mouthshut.com say that service is terrible and that speeds are very slow also. Are these statements still true?

In addition what's the advantage of paying the Annual 13990 fee for the whole year instead of paying monthly? The price is the same and you'll be tying yourself to one provider. Is there some advantage I am not aware of?

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I have never seen such type of terrible service by reliance comm....it's just terrible

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Ah I see. Thank you. Have you actually used Reliance Broadband though?

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

yes...i have used reliance last year bt fed up in just one month...very bad service and billing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back