How is Tata Sky Broadband in Mumbai?

However ping is different in different circles. One user from noida reported ping of 20 ms in pubg. Check in comment section of video.

Is 50 Mbps (~6 MBPS) connection at 849 pm (including GST) a good offer with unlimited data? Since it's fiber optic, I am hoping there are less breakdowns in connectivity unlike Hathway.

Offer is good enough, especially if you dont have other options! Personally I don't trust the "unlimited" claim, I am sure there is some FUP hidden somewhere in the fine print :D

Offer is good enough, especially if you dont have other options! Personally I don't trust the "unlimited" claim, I am sure there is some FUP hidden somewhere in the fine print :D
Haha true. But you know what, I confirmed with two of their executives and one of their senior managers and all said the same that there is no FUP. I even gave example of Hathway because Hathway tends to do this every time. He said that if that happens we will refund you the money.

I have a doubt cause when I asked their customer support they told me that they provide ipv6 addresses. But the speed test video given in this thread shows ipv4 address. Can u confirm what type of ip they provide. And if it is ipv4 is it a public ip?

I have requested for ipv6 address. Let see if they provide it or not. They are saying they provide static ipv6 address free of cost.

Back