how many of you have written a letter to TRAI about FUP

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,692
W

warthog

So i was out of station for 4 months.In 1 week since i came home i have used almost 10gb and i will be fuped by today.

they are raping customers by providing 256kul for rs899 and speed boost of 512k till first 8gb.I have a retention plan where it originally had 5gb but they increased it to 10gb for rs 649.

I have had it with them.In the comming days i will write pages of complaint with full details of other fups of different isps.

Care to join my bandwagon?

so how many of you have really written a letter to TRAI?

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

this was thier original Fair Usage Policy in feb 2009
128 kbps = download limit 10 gb
256 kbps = 15 gb
384 kbps = 20 gb
512 kbps = 25 gb

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

then when tata started fup where they were giving 45gb for 512 airtel increased their Fair Usage Policy

256k and below=no fup cuz they will violate TRAI defination of BB
384=75gb
512 and above=100 gb

So once you have got a foot in the door the sky is the limit.

now for 512k=8gb

THIS IS SOO UNETHICAL

they are airtel...... what do you expect? ! free broadband ?! :D shift to some other provider... or you are really gonna get your bank account gang raped :|

bwhaha tell me our isp overlords what can you do personally when the company policy is to fup me when i reach 10gb.I cannot talk to a closed mind.I need to talk to TRAI.

Back