You should all write a letter to TRAI about bsnl's illegal filtering policy

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,209
dont say dumb,trai asked the govt for more powers esp power to fine and i hope this happens.I want to ask any bsnl user who is unmarried and isin the name of his\her connection that are you able to open these site.?

dont say dumb,trai asked the govt for more powers esp power to fine and i hope this happens.

bro, I had gave you all, a perfect example of dumbness of TRAI. They simply DO NOT CARE about the crores of consumers in India, else they could have implemented those rules strictly that are defined by THEM, else there is no benefit of releasing circulars/rules without making the rules in ACTION. STB interoperability is the BIGGEST issue now in India and NO DTH operator is following it. Several consumers already made complains to TRAI, but after fwd'ing that mail/complain to the operator, it does NOTHING for years.:wall::wall::wall:

@/members/warthog/Just because you cannot access a website , you want all to write letters to TRAI ?complaining of ALLEGED "bsnl's illegal filtering " Please give a draft so that I can also join the "bandwagon "!!I will also add a postscript that the website is perfectly working and accessible to bachelors/married/widows/widowers etc ! ( as per conditions laid down by the website )@ moderator:Please close this thread. Assumption BSNL is filtering/blocking websites.Next about particular web site and marriage bachelor /married etc.How BSNL can be sued for encouraging Polygamy ?????Then some points about TRAI . comparison with DTH etc. Now one contributer has decided TRAI is dumb ! Next BSNL ! next essbebe!I find some of the new users, do not stick to the subject/or thread title and the standard of discussion is going down badly nowadays.

if it is opening then thats fine.this net neutrality thing and 2012-the year internet end thing has made me go to the offensive against isp's violating net neutrality.even this site would die once internet 2 and tier based system starts.

@essbebeWhy the moderator will close this thread? What is wrong here? If a user is saying he is not able to open then there must be some problem some where and we are here to help any member in trouble. though the particular site is opening for us, but a when a member is seeking our help as he is not able to open, then instead of suggesting him something why you divert the (off)topic to bachelor/married/not married/widow, etc ... ?And as TRAI name came to discussion I gave an example of dumbness of TRAI in DTH section, that do not mean that BSNL is dumb. Whats wrong to share that information here in this thread? If you do not like to read, do not read, but please do not comment to others. sorry if I wrote the bitter truth.

member/urpradhan/
As I understand TRAI is the MOST dumb organization
So, in other words, TRAI is a DUMB org. which CAN NOT take any action of its own (at least its TRUE till date).
You are 100% correct. Then what is the purpose of this thread, asking us to writeletter to it on a non issue ! It will remain dumb!
I am still waiting for the draft letter from @warthog.
Out of thread:
The "dumb" TRAI has stopped cellphone providers charging etc service charges on prepaid card and limited it to Flat rate of Rs 2/= and taxes etc. Which means you get at least more than about 95% talk time for the recharge amount paid !
! This is also another "bitter truth"!
@moderator : another forum required "The Dumb TRAI"

update:
@urpradhan
instead of suggesting him something why you divert the (off)topic
Read my post NO 12. again.

from what i have read they are using adaptive filters.if your id says unmarried in the bsnl form then you are blocked.this is totally draconian.

Well I would like to add here that I replied a post long time back on this forum about this adaptive filter thing/unmarried. It was just for fun. :hysterical:

The "dumb" TRAI has stopped cellphone providers charging etc service charges on prepaid card and limited it to Flat rate of Rs 2/= and taxes etc. Which means you get at least more than about 95% talk time for the recharge amount paid !
! This is also another "bitter truth"!

Sorry again for going [offtopic]

As far as i know, they are going to charge the processing fee as 2Rs.. Anyone know the processing fee now on topups ? it is 1Re (as i experienced with vodafone). So, it is unlikely that you get 95% talk time on the topups..

I think we are getting 25-26RS on 30Rs topup

12% tax will anyway there as TRAI never mentioned anything ..

3.60 paisa + 1 Re processing fee.. 4.60 => 30-4.60 =>25.40 talktime.
if they change processing fee of flat 2rs.. we get a talk time of 24.40 on 30Rs topup..

somewhere around 52 rs on 60RS recharge ? 7.20 tax +1Re processing fee..

So, I dont think it will do any better.. Correct me if i am wrong.. I read like TRAI has decided to reduce on topups (not on monthly renewal/recharge) !

Back