How much will Infinity 256 UL or Infinity 512 UL Postpaid Cost per Month ??

• Thread starter Thread starter GABRIEL36
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,651
Status
Not open for further replies.

GABRIEL36

ISP
DIALUP
Dear Friends Crazysah, Netfreak, and Others, I am a bit confused and need a lot of help !! I know i cannot afford to pay the 4 Months Advance Rental either under Infinity 256UL or Infinity 512UL Postpaid !! "Therefore, How much will i be paying per month and more importantly can i pay on a monthly basis that is every month instead of the 4 Month Advance Rental" ??Thanking u in advance for any information.P.S.-- Since, I will be moving from MTNL to a New Tata Indicom Broadband Connection -- what will the whole package cost me if i choose either Infinity 256UL or Infinity 512 UL "Postpaid Per Month" instead of the 4 Month Rental ??

"URGENT REPLY REQUIRED AND NEEDED PLEASE"

Dear Crazysah and Netfreak,

Could u please tell me whether a DSL Connection from Tata is good or a Cat 5 Cable Connection !!!! I currently have a "MTNL Landline Connection".

Also, would it be possible to please answer my first post on this thread regarding paying on a Monthly basis and not "THE 4 MONTH ADVANCE RENTAL".

Please Check here for the first post on this thread. https://broadband.forum/tata-indicom-broadband/20213-how-much-will-infinity-256-ul-infinity-512-ul-postpaid-cost-per-month/#post140993

Thanking you in advance for any help.

Dear CrazySah , Netfreak, and anyone from Mumbai, Can I Privately Message you guys or anyone who has Tata Indicom Broadband either DSL or through a Cable Connection. I need some responses from anyone who has a Cable Connection from Tata and whether there are any advantages of a Cable Connection over a DSL Connection in Mumbai. Is a Cat 5 Cable Connection good ?? For the Record, I have a MTNL Landline Connection through which i have my Triband Connection. Thanking u guys or anyone in Advance, P.S. --"PLEASE HELP ANYONE" with regard to my first two posts -- i need some answers to those queries as to how much i will be paying per month instead of the 4 month rental in case i go in for Infinity 256 UL Post-Paid.These Queries may sound stupid to some, but i need to desperately change to another provider because of my current MTNL problems which are driving me nuts and hence these posts and queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back