How to amplify BSNL 3G Signal

• Thread starter Thread starter deba007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 42,131

deba007

ISP
Reliance Broadband - Thunder 4 Mbps Plan.
Dear All,Kindly let me know whether there is any way to amplify BSNL 3G signal with the help of any external amplifier or antenna.My 3G Signal strength is dropping heavily and approached BSNL CC but they have no solution for the problem.:wall:Provide the make and brand and the approx price of any such portable equipment that is available in India.Searched the web and found a Wilson Electronics, US booster , but not sure it is available in India.Kindly help.Thanks.

Not sure if one is available in india but check in deal extreme . com - ships to india at reasonable prices...

Take a long USB extension cable and attach the USB data card to it.Then place the datacard at a higher position and away from PC/Laptop pointing towards the 3G tower.I increased the signal bars from 1 to 3 with this method.

^^^ desi juggad tech , dude do u want to make a patent

Yes desi uggad,if you know of any videshi juggad available in India for amplifying 3G signals then let us know.

I have been trying to find even 3G booster antennas on Ebay.in but no success so far .

yes i know very much , its called Femetocell , it is popular in Europe and USA ,
not popular in india, on eBay , u can find it

till than enjoy desi tech , it is reliable cheap and off-course after sales service

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

come on guys , u are fructuated with bars , as i earlier told Bsnl has installed very few cell sites , and it covers only through city , if u r inside the building than forget about full bar , and if u r using USB doungle without anteena , than god saves u for now

The problem remains till bsnl installed cell sites at 1KM each ,

better stick to other operator ,

Back