• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 7,188
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav2009

ISP
reliance wired connection 1mbps
hey all,I am currently running 999 ace pack with landline and its adsl connection, now I came to know about new thunder plans and planning to migrate to 1099 4mbps plan, so I called customer care for my plan change they gave me my req no and told me that it will be changed under 48 hours and its been like 4 days now and my plan is not changed yesterday I again called them and there executive said he has set a reminder for that and my plan will be changed in 1 day.Now the time is up and my plan is still same.I have few questions:-1.How much time it takes for a plan change?2.Will the new thunder plan will work on my adsl connection?3.Any one change the plan like I m trying, please share ur experience?4.Is there any other way to get my plan change quickly as possible?Thanks.

Go to reliance web store

hey all,
I am currently running 999 ace pack with landline and its adsl connection, now I came to know about new thunder plans and planning to migrate to 1099 4mbps plan, so I called customer care for my plan change they gave me my req no and told me that it will be changed under 48 hours and its been like 4 days now and my plan is not changed yesterday I again called them and there executive said he has set a reminder for that and my plan will be changed in 1 day.
Now the time is up and my plan is still same.I have few questions:-
1.How much time it takes for a plan change?
2.Will the new thunder plan will work on my adsl connection?
3.Any one change the plan like I m trying, please share ur experience?
4.Is there any other way to get my plan change quickly as possible?

Thanks.
no need to go to store , just call customer care and tell them 4 days passed ... they will do it for u ..

1.How much time it takes for a plan change?
2 hours.

Is you existing tariff plan combo or standalone? If it's combo, then you'll have to get a seperate standalone landline tariff plan in addition to a standalone broadband plan. Once the new standalone broadband plan (Thunder) is activated, you can disconnect the landline if you're not interested in paying rental for it.

no need to go to store , just call customer care and tell them 4 days passed ... they will do it for u ..

thanks will call them in evening and let you know what they said...

2 hours.

Is you existing tariff plan combo or standalone? If it's combo, then you'll have to get a seperate standalone landline tariff plan in addition to a standalone broadband plan. Once the new standalone broadband plan (Thunder) is activated, you can disconnect the landline if you're not interested in paying rental for it.

yes I have combo plan and they also offered me few plans for landline but I rejected it,landline is somewhat important for my dad as it is also a address proof so will not mind to pay some bucks for that...thanks

and what about adsl, will thunder plan work on my adsl? if it will work will I get appropriate speed with adsl connection?

got a call from reliance and they again gave me 48 hrs and told me that i have to pay 1099+130rs for landline in which i will get 25 mins free talktime..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back