How to Authenticate a TP-Link ONT While Bypassing the JioFiber Router?

• Thread starter Thread starter kbhatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,167
  • Views Views 120,732
@IfranAli
Nooo, bro..
This one is different than openssl ...
You can checkout for jiofiber dbglog code location is pfrm2.0/var/www/dbglog.lua or dbglog.cgi...
You can read this code and understand that.
Please don't upload image/share on this post. 😓

looks like my router is bricked for some reason. I just uploaded the file from pen drive to router via telnet, editing out ONLY the tr069 settings, and now the router is showing red light only.
I can access the page, but I have to set static IP and only for 10 seconds the page is visible and gone.......

@kbhatt @Zuke @tr1k0N4
Just received a mail and a callback from TP-Link regarding the XZ000-G7 issue

Dear Sir,
Will get back to u with firmware build to fix this issue .
Regards
Paulraj S

So I explained that it works only with Airtel at the moment and JioFiber and other small ISPs are having problems with it. He assured me that if there is no firmware available at the moment, they will provide me an official firmware fix file to me. I will then share it through a drive link if it's a 2024 version.

@kbhatt alri8, modem replaced with JCOW414. Better stability, faster LAN connectivity to PC(no more unidentified network for 1.5 mins), better Wi-Fi, gponmgr working and instant telnet hacked and yoinked the GPON SN and PW, ONU ID and some key after 5 mins of activation of new modem. Not gunna TR-069 disable this one.

Back