• Thread starter Thread starter sarav5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,549

sarav5

ISP
tata indicom
Hai,
I want to know how to cancel Telugu and kannada packages in sun dth..Bcoz i am from Tamil Nadu. If we see tht packages means v want to spend extra 25 for each packages. Without knowing tht my dealer activated and for me all packages are coming..so i want to cancel tht both..and i want to know how to check the validity in sun dth.. for Details follow below link
SUN DIRECT - DTH SERVICE

by default extra packages are activated to all user.........2 months free subscription includes all channels......after two months u can pay what u want?.............i.e only 75rs +tax

Can i know how to check the validity in sun dth
i dont know about that.........call cc and ask them abt that......

Good joke deva..CC dont know any thing..if u ask some technical questions like this they will reply u that u should contact the dealer...:wall::wall:..I asked many time how will u intimate if u launch any new channel there reply is that "They will intimate through news paper ":wall:..

I think still sun thinks that DTH is like Cable service...They have to recurit good knowledgable technically sound pepole in customer care....

Good joke deva..CC dont know any thing..if u ask some technical questions like this they will reply u that u should contact the dealer...:wall::wall:..I asked many time how will u intimate if u launch any new channel there reply is that "They will intimate through news paper ":wall:..

I think still sun thinks that DTH is like Cable service...They have to recurit good knowledgable technically sound pepole in customer care....
ya i agree with u.....but atleast they should know when validitity of customer ends.....by entering customer id in customer management system software they can easily tel the validitity.........

ya that they know..just now i aked them and to my surprise they told me the correct date..

Once the website is updated may be in Pay MOnthly section you can find your validity information by giving your customer ID.

Back