How to check BSNL Broadband Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter arjunn7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 101,684
i tried many times to check "my order" in d official website..but evrytym i kip getting the message "no records found"so the best thng to do is just call at the customer care 1600-424-1600...thats wat i did to verify if i am actually using 750plus..

i tried many times to check "my order" in d official website..but evrytym i kip getting the message "no records found"
so the best thng to do is just call at the customer care 1600-424-1600...thats wat i did to verify if i am actually using 750plus..

ya u r right.....i also getting this same error....

@meetdilip

Please wait till you see provisioned. Provisioned is the proper word for plan change. But it should not affect you as you are on unlimited plan now. Check whether there is a change in speed.

IT appears Track orders will show some entries only when you apply for a change..

I also got" No records" found message. just now.

Any Hyderabad users get Plan details in their Selfcare portal?
please confirm.

Home 750 users
I feel, even in usage page/data for Home 750 data may not be recorded.
feedback please.

@essbebe
The selfcare portal for Hyderabad users has simplified the process to check which plan we are subscribed to. We just have to login and click two minus signs beside "landline" and "broadband" to know our plan. Check the screenshot to know what I mean. I am currently in Home Combo 500 Plus plan. http://i50.tinypic.com/xgf9sk.jpg

It is displayed. But chargeable units is shown as zero.

We just have to login and click two minus signs beside "landline" and "broadband" to know our plan.

Presume there are two options for Hyderabad users, who have a different usage portal.
then redirected to self care page
then get the web page you had given.
or log directly to selfcare page.

Following steps work for sure.

1) Open BSNL Portal
2) Login using your portal ID and password
3) You will see the following options:

View Your Profile
Change Your Portal User ID
Change Your Portal Password
Track Your Portal Order
View Your PostPaid Usages

Click on "Track Your Portal Order"
4) Enter the following info:
1. Customer Number: given default (if not then check your phone bill)
2. Telephone Number: For Telephone Number enter STD code without prefix zero then # and then Phone Number eg., 80#25802222 (# is must)
3. Service UserId: [email protected]

5) Thats all. You will get details of your broadband plan after this. :happy:

Back