How to check your own BSNL Broadband Plan Details?

• Thread starter Thread starter jayarajb2005
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 84,410
ISP
BSNL
Today I changed my broadband plan through online. is there any way to know about plan change online. previous Bsnl site showed ORDER STATUS . but new site doest show this . This is the preview from online site :
Service Id Request Type Status Created Summary
04829-256475 Change Of Broadband Plan Closed 01/07/2013 21:09:09 Change my Plan to BB Home Rural Combo ULD 500

It seems it has been done. But why choose a rural plan ? Normal plans at Rs. 500 gives better speed.

meetdilip said:
It seems it has been done. But why choose a rural plan ? Normal plans at Rs. 500 gives better speed.
This 500 rural plan is unlimited +150 free calls. i previously used 500combo .bsnl inceased the usage charges

I think the correct way to check is to login to your selfcare account and see on the landing page you will see
1.) My Subscribed Services --> Landline
2.) Expand Landline --> Broadband
3.) Expand Broadband - you should be able to see your plan name

Its Actually very Simple

Login to BSNL Customer Care Portal---> go to My Subscribed Services--->Under Service click + symbol on landline--->click the + symbol on Broadband --->next + symbol name will contain a folder name . The Folder Name is Your Present Plan.

Does not look very simple to me :)

I as of yet after I changed my plan havent seen or been able to login into portal. That's actually 3 or more yrs.

Back