How to communicate gaming latency issues to ISP?

ISP
Airtel
I'm living in Bangalore and my ISP is G-Broadband. The speed is consistent and good but I have issues with latency and packet losses when gaming online.

I first started having issues on Battlefield 4 on Hong Kong and Singapore servers. The game used to work fine earlier. Just to ensure that the problem is not related to the game, I tried playing Counter Strike on a couple of Indian servers. The server browser showed that I was supposed to get 40 - 50 ms ping but my ping spiked up to 300 ms and I got kicked from the server.

I have two ping reports with me but I'm not sure how to communicate the issue to G-Broadband. What I expect they'll do is make me go to speedtest.net and check ping there (which is reported as 3 ms) or make me ping google.com. I posted the ping reports on some forums and people think it is an issue on the ISP's end only.

Battlefield 4 report:
Source

Counter-Strike report:
Source

I am not sure if there is any ISP in India that would take a complaint regarding latency seriously. Unless it is causing drops in speeds or connectivity. But then I am stuck in a shitty area in Gurgaon with shit ISPs.

Reliance support people does not even understand packet loss. Forget poor latency.

you can't do anything with ping problems and ISP's wont bat an eye on your complaint, It's basically there routing problem. All you can do is try out other ISP's

I think I should try playing with another router just in case.. Currently I have a D-Link DIR600M and there's absolutely no documentation on it whatsoever. The router does not even display line attenuation, SNR and other stats.

Any other decent router I can try below Rs. 1,000?

Code:
Pinging google.com [216.58.220.46] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Reply from 216.58.220.46: bytes=32 time=60ms TTL=55
Reply from 216.58.220.46: bytes=32 time=63ms TTL=55
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Reply from 216.58.220.46: bytes=32 time=108ms TTL=55
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Reply from 216.58.220.46: bytes=32 time=160ms TTL=55
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Reply from 216.58.220.46: bytes=32 time=65ms TTL=55
Reply from 216.58.220.46: bytes=32 time=59ms TTL=55
Reply from 216.58.220.46: bytes=32 time=59ms TTL=55
Request timed out.

these are my current pings to google.com on reliance broadband. i have filed a complaint. knowing reliance, they would call me two days later. i would have no way to show them the problem as it is likely to get fixed by itself in a few hours (hopefully). and knowing reliance, this problem would occur every night like it did for many days few weeks ago so there is no way I can get support on it because no one from their end would come to my place at 1am.

Back