How to configure BSNL Wings on Excitel Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter hearthackar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,202
Don't buy unpolished bsnl wings service. I have burned my money on it. No incoming half of time. network busy during peak hours.
Turns out it is a postpaid service and still getting bills for non usable shit. plus you'll get a mobile no not a landline no.

Also Vowifi is here so most of indoor voice call problems are gone. I doubt I'll take above suggested service now(unless its free with Broadband) when everyone in house is getting crystal clear voice service thanks to jio vowifi using excitel wifi.

@igloo Couldn't agree more. I signed up for the BSNL Wings trial online just to check see how it was, used it for couple of days and never used it again. Then after 4 months or so all of sudden got a bill for 3 months of service. Apparently after the 30 day trial period gets over, you are migrated to a Rs 98 + tax per month plan. No communication or notification of any sort that this would happen and not intimation even after the paid plan was activated.

I activated the trial entirely online and when I complained to them about this, they asked me to visit a CSC to sort it out. Luckily after escalating on the PG portal, I was able to get it disconnected over an email, but for a rental waiver I needed to visit the CSC. I ended up paying off the outstanding due of around 500 Rs which had accrued till the connection was disconnected. Realised it was cheaper to pay it off rather than visiting the CSC, arguing with them, going here and there, and wasting my time.

Back