How to connect tatasky STB to altec lansing speakers

• Thread starter Thread starter Jesse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,525

Jesse

ISP
airtel
I bought Altec lansing VS3251 speakers having 5.1 channel, I would be using them mainly with my desktop computer for music & movies, but I also want to share them with MY LG Tv connected to Tata Sky STB for some of musical shows.

VS3251 speakers show that there is an aux audio in port but I don't see aux out on tatasky stb which can fit on the altec speakers, there is one mono port though which can fit in.

The L/R (white & red cable)audio cables are different & wont fit in the altec speakers, can I make some jugad or is there any such converter cable which can get stereo output either from STB or LG TV to my speakers.

My LG TV model is 29FU8VGE
LG Slimagic Color Televisions with Golden Eye & External Woofers | LG Electronics India

Need some help

What you need is this

costs ~ 50 rupees

Thanks Manu, I guess this should be easily available in the market.The 3 pins coming from STB are as of now connected to TV so what I understand that I have to take the 2 audio out from the STB using this convertor & put the video cable to the TV......right?

Great, Even I was looking for this.. What do I go and tell to the shopkeeper to give me? Does it have any name ??

Even I was wondering what is the name of this connector or is it some local jugad?

I guess its called RCA connector

twin RCA to mini banana; He will show many options, male- female, adaptor or cable type. Normally the electronic shop people are quite efficient in getting you the right product.

Stereo to RCA Splitter : One stereo line is converted to left and right channels....Easily available in Nehru Place,New Delhi for around 20-30 Rs.;)

Back