How to convert Vodafone Postpaid back to Prepaid?

• Thread starter Thread starter jakas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 40,553
Friends' experience a bit of a hassle. They give excuses to come exactly 2 days after bill date. And then try to delay with some other excuse & then once again ask to come exactly 2 days after bill date. Pressure did make them do it mid-month. But I guess to avoid arguing and wasting time, I would suggest going exactly 2 days after your billing date

Or, so that you dont blame me later. Better go one time before, to reconfirm the experience... So, that you get confirmation of what I said.

Also, get the name details of the rep you speak to.

ok will do that so I can then get that nodal officer to move his.........................

another trick to Make them easily allow you to convert is to request a PORT code, and once retention team calls you
tell them frankly that you guys are harassing me and I am porting out,
tell them you are ready to clear all dues and retain only if they convert it to prepaid on priority.

I am sure your number would be converted to pre-paid no matter what day of billing cycle it is.

So if you are on postpaid in one operator can you change to another on prepaid ?

Co owned outlets don't refuse for prepaid conversion. To find one is a bigger task. The one in malls are mostly co owned.
Yep porting to prepaid is another way but don't tell them you got postpaid while giving request else they'll also force you for postpaid.

Back