Vodafone postpaid plans!

• Thread starter Thread starter sri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 33,883
well, what's the point even if they get the 3G license. They will definitely charge a huge sum for their service.They don't need to provide 3G now. I will be more happy if they improve their service and customer care first before venturing into 3G

^^Yes, you are quite right. Let them first provide proper 2G services before they can go for 3G...! :p

if 3G license given to private GSM operators like AIRTEL,VODAFONE then 3G would reach to everyone and INDIA will reach some more height on TELECOM field :yahoo:

well, they need to provide it for reasonable prices if they want to reach the masses.Look what happened to the MTNL. The much hyped 3G was launched in Delhi some months back and as far as i know they don't even have more than 100 customer's.There is no guarantee that Airtel or Vodafone will price the 3G at reasonable rates. They charge a lot of money for GPRS( even more than broadband).I don't have much hopes from Airtel or Vodafone on 3G.:wall:

if private sectors get license then there would be an huge competition in market which would tend to slash the price of 3G :cool2:

Back