How to get my downstream rate set correctly

• Thread starter Thread starter ssparikshya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 6,325

ssparikshya

ISP
bsnl combo 950
hi guys , i upgraded to a so called "4mbps" Plan , but iam getting max of 1.80 mbps in speed test because my line downstream to 2048kbps which means its a 2mbps connection , when i call exchange they say they can do nothing , its automatic and when i call SDO he says 950 plan is for 2mbps when i told them to check website , he agrees and says he will check the problem and does nothing at last called circle SDE , he says to check the speed via their server and tell and then told me to call at 11 am next day , and he told they checked and nothing is wrong from their side and i should get my line checked and blah blah , they dont work on online grievances
what should i do now ............... ??????
Sh!t Bsnl

Complaint link in signature.

when i try to fill it again it says dup complain not solved found
any more suggestions guys
any help guys
????????? , i am fed up

Wait for them to respond. Spamming the complaint form is NOT an option :/

Talk to SDE or the broadband incharge for your area and tell them in clear word that your line downstream rate should be 4200 kbps as per your plan. NIB2 broadband connection technical issues are handled by their team in bangalore so I straight away ask my area SDE to contact bangalore team as most of the time I am aware of the technical issues when the problem is with my connection only while broadband working fine in the area. I remember once a year back my connection was being assigned a new 117.xxx ip range and was constantly getting authentication failed error and the broadband incharge litterely tried all his limit knowledge on diagnosis till I specifically asked him to ask the backend team to check my account on that particular gateway server. And in next 10 minutes net was working fine. Point is these lazy babus understand very late. If nothing works call or shoot an email to area DGM.
ssparikshya said:
i i remember i launched the complaint on july 2013 :-/ , how long should they take to respond
Seems some technical issues with their system as my complaint from June is still showing in progress despite 3-4 complaints done about the same not marked resolved on the system. These dumb people are not even able to sort that.

just done that mailed [color=rgb(81,122,202);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;]Broadband circle co-ordinator : Sri P. K. Chand, DGM (IT), will he work on my issue ?[/color]

Back