• Thread starter Thread starter yessgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,912

yessgee

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 750 UL
My SD STB has gone bad. My scan of the STB shows no channels. It simply says "nothing to update". :wall::wall::wall:

I took my STB to the distributor who sold me the same. His shop was closed. I visited three times after that only to find his shutters down. I went to another distributor nearby. He said that the old distributor's dealership is cancelled and that he is the new distributor for the area. He also said that he will send a technician to my house for rectification. I tried to explain him and he was in no mood to listen or take my STB for repair. I finally had to return, but no technician turned up! :frown::frown::frown:

I called SD CC, who told me to visit the distributor. I e-mailed the AP Nodal Officer and there is no response. With great difficulty I could contact the Office of the Nodal Officer, AP. One lady received the call and after listening to my story, said that she will contact me later after checking with the concerned person. I received no phone call later. I placed my problem details in the "Contact us" page in the website - no response.

Did anybody's STB ever require any repair and if so how was it rectified. Please post details.

Also kindly let me know as to how I can get my STB repaired? I was initially thinking that it was the satellite problem. My STB is down for more than a month now.

Please help me out guys!

In my experience dealers in Kearala are always helpful, they replace the device in case any difficulty faced. This is my experience. Kochi CC is responds well.

No way u buy another DTH.

Yeah! It is the right option. But I am only worried about my amount (Rs. 1200 +) that I have as balance with SD.

Very sad to hear about your tragic experience with Sun DTH. You are not the only one to have suffered this experience. The net and other forums are full of SUN DTH giving lots of problems.By the way - are you still paying SUN DTH for your package?

So,wait for when ur balance end...............otherway u try to sold SunDirect un-educated people.........Your problem clear.

why dont u show it to some repair peoples, normaly tv/dvd repair people can do somthing for u, in worst if u buy new one, ur account can be pared with the new stb and old view card.

why dont u show it to some repair peoples, normaly tv/dvd repair people can do somthing for u, in worst if u buy new one, ur account can be pared with the new stb and old view card.

Are you sure that my balance can be transferred to a new connection?
Anyways, after a number of calls to the AP Nodal Offfice, a technician turned up and has taken my box for repair.

Thank you all!

yes, its sure, ur balance will be adjusted, but its good news, if somone taken ur stb for repair, wait n cee if u get everything online

My SD STB has gone bad. My scan of the STB shows no channels. It simply says "nothing to update". :wall::wall::wall:

I took my STB to the distributor who sold me the same. His shop was closed. I visited three times after that only to find his shutters down. I went to another distributor nearby. He said that the old distributor's dealership is cancelled and that he is the new distributor for the area. He also said that he will send a technician to my house for rectification. I tried to explain him and he was in no mood to listen or take my STB for repair. I finally had to return, but no technician turned up! :frown::frown::frown:

I called SD CC, who told me to visit the distributor. I e-mailed the AP Nodal Officer and there is no response. With great difficulty I could contact the Office of the Nodal Officer, AP. One lady received the call and after listening to my story, said that she will contact me later after checking with the concerned person. I received no phone call later. I placed my problem details in the "Contact us" page in the website - no response.

Did anybody's STB ever require any repair and if so how was it rectified. Please post details.

Also kindly let me know as to how I can get my STB repaired? I was initially thinking that it was the satellite problem. My STB is down for more than a month now.

Please help me out guys!

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Hello

Please send your STB for repair to the address as given below: M/s. Sri technologies, C-7, 2nd Floor, Electronic park, Industrial Estate, Kushaiguda, Hyderabad- 500 062. Tel: 9290590781. If you are in Hyderabad please send. if you are in any other locations like chennai, bangalore or kochi contact us. we will direct to our branches in these places

regards
S Sridharan Iyer
Sri Technologies.

Back