How to get prepaid credit/debit card against cash payment?

• Thread starter Thread starter Topweb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,227
this is why you use services which do not keep user logs. or at least you accept their claims that they keep no records. i use ipredator because they are/were associated with the same guys who run/ran tpb.

and yes, i totally understand that it is not completely anonymous. but it's still better than the kind of privacy offered by our own isps.

Not sure how it works though

For every month of service required put 5 EUR or 6 USD (or an equivalent amount in any other currency) and your account number, 628653889246, in an envelope and mail it to the address below.

Feel free to send any amount. For example, 20 USD will buy 100 days.

Amagicom AB
Chalmers Teknikpark
412 88 Gothenburg
Sweden

If this was India, RBI would be maaaad. Plus the postman delivering the letters to this address would find out that the envelops has cash in it so that's another issue :D

Yes, for now iPredator is the best bet out there but payment is via credit/debit card only. I'll keep looking for a prepaid card in the mean while.

there you go -
IVPN Privacy Guides

But if you are only concerned about movie studios tracking you down then you are wasting your time. just get any recommended VPN and you will be 99.99% safe. these studios will only go for low hanging fruits.

Last edited:
But if you are only concerned about movie studios tracking you down then you are wasting your time. just get any recommended VPN and you will be 99.99% safe. these studios will only go for low hanging fruits.

I don't download movies that often to worry about movie studios so much but I do travel a lot for business. So for example during my next visit to Hong Kong in September, I'd like to route all my internet access through a VPN when using hotel wifi. That is another reason to look for a VPN. So far I have used iPredator and it is OK for the purpose.

A friend needs my CC details to pay for something internationally.

Is there any way I could generate a prepaid internationally accepted card to make the payment?

Back