how to improve tata sky...

• Thread starter Thread starter aswinm16
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,266

aswinm16

ISP
cable
in my opinion the improvements needed are...1.. there are currently in all 143 channels in ts.....atleast increase it to 160 channels(with good popular channels)2. i dont think there is a need for 7 showcase channels n showing the same movie in 2 each...different movies in each channel shud be the case if they want to retain 7 showcase channels..3..take off atleast two news channels, there are too mch of them...preferably india tv and news 24..4..give optimum number of channels in each languages, ..ts has more telugu telugu channels, 9 of them currently...5.. try to give more music channels..more music channels are never boring, but more news channels are...6..update their software so that we can see the visuals of each channel in the guide menu itself( think it was there earlier, dont know why they took it off)7..n finally,,, Tata Sky ceo should log on to this website and understand what their customers need...what all u guys think??

One thing i feel in TS is that there are lots of news channel and i think 2 - 3 channels could be removed from news section.:whistle:

they should remove etv rajasthan and etv up , the both channels show same programme. And they should add some international channels

Let them add few Tamil channels and Zee channels first before adding international channels.

Back