how to keep bsnl prepaid functional from abroad

• Thread starter Thread starter kingkong
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 21,823
Now this gets confusing, again.I saw Tata Docomo prepaid plans and they just require Rs 100/6 mths to keep the number active. The regulation should be same for all companies, don't know why they state this.They also have international roaming on prepaid - Rs 75 for SIM. But I dont know whether it would be usable when back in India. That seems to be a good option also. Then the number can be kept functional easily.

Get your friend/relative to do a 1 year validity recharge for Rs.280 MRP Rs.298 and the number will be valid for another year. Do it until you go back to India. After that convert it to Life time and keep on topping up with Rs. 200 every 6 months...

Now this gets confusing, again.
I saw Tata Docomo prepaid plans and they just require Rs 100/6 mths to keep the number active. The regulation should be same for all companies, don't know why they state this.
They also have international roaming on prepaid - Rs 75 for SIM. But I dont know whether it would be usable when back in India. That seems to be a good option also. Then the number can be kept functional easily.

Back