How to pay MCG Property Tax online here in Gurgaon?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,260
I hate these fuckers so much. MCG Property Tax was simple to pay on the MCG website. But now, it has been moved to another domain ulbhryndc.org which was down earlier today. When it did start working, I find out that you can no longer pay property tax if a mobile number is not connected to the property id. And guess what... You can instantly link mobile number IF YOU HAVE A FAMILY ID. There is an alternative where another ID can be submitted but they would 'verify it manually'. God knows how long that takes.

Fuckers are bankrupt. And are creating new hurdles for people who are willing to pay property tax online. I mean why do they not have dad's mobile number linked to his property in so many years. Why is it easy to connect through Family ID and not even Aadhaar. Why do you even need mobile number linked to let me pay the dues online?

Rs. 5000 fee for getting data updated on priority (still two days). up to 10 days without any charge.

Az3aL12.webp

Last edited:
The domain this year is Property Tax Dues Payment & No Dues Certificate Management System. If you managed to get mobile number attached to the property last year, paying the dues should be pretty straightforward here.

Back