How to pay HUDA/MCG/GMDA/Gurgaon water bill online in Haryana?

I did not find it in my existing bank accounts. Anyone from Gurgaon has any idea if an option exist?

From my understanding, at this point of time these are the options.

HUDA WATER BILL
HUDA PAY APP - Android Apps on Google Play
PhonePe – UPI Payments, Recharges & Money Transfer - Android Apps on Google Play

Never mind. MCG Water Bill payment is no longer available through BBPS so you would have to pay through the MCG website or their stupid app.

The payment gateways on this portal are shit. Payment fails most of the time. Most of the time, it would actually get processed. But my latest payment was refunded back to my account after six days. I had no idea during this time if I should pay again or not. If you are indeed paying through this route, use the payu gateway instead of icici. payu is more likely to respond to your query and verify if the transaction was successful or not.

Last edited:
gaye kaam se. looks like i would be depositing it with a late fee too. no point standing in line for an hour.

the current system worked just fine! i mean it used payumoney for the gateway instead of some shitty ccavenue system.

Website is still down. Had to deposit bill today. Reached the local office with exact cash in hand at around 9:10am. Queue was short. Found out that the queue was for cheque collection and cash collection counter would open at 10am. Decided to not wait. Came back home. Prepared a cheque. Went back. Cash counter already had 6 people waiting with 10am still 15 minutes away. Cheque counter was empty. Got the bill processed. Left within 2 minutes.

Asked the guy on the counter about the status of the website. He shrugged and said that he has no idea about it.

So the fucks have launched a new webpage for accepting payments for water bills.

HUDA WATER BILL

The problem is that there is no backend where you can check for previous payments. I just paid my latest bill and I got a confirmation. But when I logged back in, it showed the same form. Nothing that shows that payment has been made. This is insane.

6moq.png

It does not even show the date lol.

Last edited:
Huda recently published an article saying they will be shutting down cash counters. Payment will be accepted via DD/cheque and online only.
This what their website looks like
wLTrFiV.jpg

ul3p9J9.jpg

UNCLES at HUDA SUCKS!!!

HUDA website is pretty messed up. 90% of the times it does not load on my computer unless I clear out all cookies associated with their domain. I have visited their Gurgaon office a bunch of times and they literally ask the people visiting to go to the tea stall outside the office complex to get their account id using which they can make online payments. i can only imagine that the tea stall guy charge for the id creation which they do not want to deal with inside office premises. the officials are incompetent. HUDA is actually encroaching upon their own land marked for other purposes in my sector. They have created quarters and even a huge house for their own employees. all on land allocated for a tube well which was never made. and anyone who has dealt with them would know that creation of GDA is not going to change anything.

If they really wanted to make paying bills easier they could have opted for Paytm gateway like DelhiJB. but then tea vendors won't give them money.

You are trying to open old HUDA website they have changed their domain from huda.gov.in to huda.org.in few months back

That just goes on to highlight more idiocy on huda's part. Soon they would need to change domain to gda something. Also... Every single official id on huda website and elsewhere is hosted on free email services. It's insane that they can't operate email on their own domains.

Back