how to remove lifestyle gold pack after taking it

• Thread starter Thread starter anirudh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 12,200

anirudh

ISP
DataOne UL 900 256Kbps
Hi,I have taken Lifestyle gold pack today for trial basis and want to remove it sometime in future. Will I be able to remove it ?help me guys

Call them up and tell them to remove it. The price is charged on a daily basis @ 1 rupee per day. But I think if you unsubscribe midway through the month, you might still have to pay for the rest of the month. Confirm the same from the CC and tell us what they say.

Anirudhou can also visit Tata Sky website & after logging in you have the option of either adding or removing any packages

can we remove packages thro Tata Sky site?? i think we can only add
Yes. The website only lets you add packages, not remove them.

So the consumer can increase his charges but not reduce them.

Should not there be a regulatory authority which protects consumers by being cheated thus?

Which regulatory body checks the fitness for business of a service provider's service websites, from the consumer's rights point of view?

Call the customercare they will be able to help you out with adding or dropping any pack. There are no hindrances in adding or dropping any pack at any time at your will.

can we remove packages thro Tata Sky site?? i think we can only add

They must have an option for removing a package as well. That's really bad that for removal you have to call to customer care only and no other option.

Back