How to reset sl2_141 modem of Nokia Siemens

• Thread starter Thread starter sirftum1900
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 32,295
members/superprash2003/YES. In the manual it is shown as a button. BSNL supplied one does not have it.Read somewhere it is in the bottom side of the modem. As you said it could be a small recess ( hole ). near the power socket. Usually I advise to use only an exhausted ball point pen refill !!! ( Optional !!!) Search is on.Users having SL2_141 please check. If you forget the modem access password difficult to acces the modem pages . Feedback welcome.

@essbebeDid you see the picture I have uploaded ?? thats for the Back Panel port management, there is no hole or button for Reset is available :( checked underneath, still no such option button or hole seems visible for a hardware based reset :cry:

/members/choto-cheeta/Any label pasted with barcode/ model details etc ? Sometimes we have to remove it to open the back cover in some electronic eqpt. Better ask BSNL staff about this .We are waiting for response from other users of this modem , to solve your problem.

I was restarting the device when I have a power problem and power went off during restart :( afater which it is not accepting neither my own PW nor the default one :(

let me show u some thing, :(

This is the router in question :( there is no reset button as show in the retail version of this model :|

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3842/74155678ya0.jpg

Made a complain to BSNL this would be 4th time they would be replacing my in last 4 years :lol:

Ha Ha Ha....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Can't Find that reset button...

No wondeer!!! There is none!!!:O:O:O

But every system(including human body!!!!!! oooops!!!!!!) must have some loop-holes,,, n SL2_141 has a hole too, at its back...:huh::huh::huh:

There is a hole at its back at the WLAN LED end, which(the hole) is circular, while all the rest of the holes are rectangular...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Put a compass there & press with care!!!
And if u again forget ur password,,,
then don't come again here...:madness::madness::madness:

Hope u guyz hv ur problem solved...
If yes then don't forget to Rate Me!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=resetswitchrt6.jpg

With Nokia SL2_141, you can reset to the default factory setting by poking in the circular hole with a paper pin kind of thing, which you should find it underneath your modem on the WLAN indicator light sided corner...then username will be 'admin' again and password will be 'admin' again:inodding:

The reset button is present on all modems/routers from BSNL. Its only marked in the model from siemens...The others - USStarcom/ZTE..its at the bottom...I mean literally underneath...Turn over the modem up-side-down and you see numerous holes that are square in shape...Out of this there will be one small round one...That's the reset switch.....bullzeye_rp

Of course there is a reset button my fren,don't worry...turn the modem upside down ..of the numerous square shaped air vents there should be one small pin sized circular hole just beneath the WLAN light. Use a pin while modem is turned on,wait for it to reboot and wallah!!! your modem is reset to its default settings. USER : admin PW : admin

Hello sir,

I am facing the same issue today which Chota cheeta was facing in 2007 :( can you please let me know where is the reset button for BSNL Nokia siemens router? that would be helpful.

thanks

Back