How to turn off annoying Ads in Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter tvfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 10,620
What is GynaSunyam?

Nearly same like hindi. Gyna=gyan=knowledge, sunyam=shunya=zero.

@masilamani., you mean that person doesnt have any "Gyan" ?

I didn't mean. I translated what BGL posted in Tamil.

----------

i did not mean that is 'HE'....

Ok you generalised all the members in this forum and not specifically on any member :o

it is up you them decide ...if they really have left out some comments even they feel them self is not valid.. then it is their their wish...:wall:

@BGL, cooldown and type good sentences,your post above is not understandable.:isorry:

@BGL, cooldown and type good sentences,your post above is not understandable.:isorry:

What I understand from his post is that he tell that it is upto members to decide whether they are gnayana suniyam or not. If they have left some comments even they will fell themselves not valid (if they have left[posted] some comments then they are not valid[it means people who didn't post here are gnayana suniyam?]). Then it is their wish to hit the wall (wall icon).

it is up you them decide ...if they really have left out some comments even they feel them self is not valid.. then it is their their wish...:wall:

Cool down. We are all on the same boat.

@BGL tv first stop posting your comments here:ohyea: my sincere advice to you is join class L.K.G and try to learn the art of writing and then post in this forum:p:grin:

Back