• Thread starter Thread starter babloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,058

babloo

Regular
ISP
Asianet
I am looking forward to switch to Dish TV. I would like to know more about active sports and other active services. Are they good? Should we have to pay extra money for it? Does active sports contains cricket full time?

Active Services are good in dishtv and best part is these active services are not paid all free of cost where other dth provider are charging for active services as well.

can u guys tell me an specific reason for neglecting DISH TV
Right for me suddenly SUN channels stopped for the past 3 days, No Access for all SUN channels and i was calling 10 times for the cc and they all are waste and stupids, donno how to talk even, everytime they say it will come in 15 mins to 2 hours ,, some times they hung the call. also they say to keep the stb at a particular channel without changing for 2 hours .. wat stupid is this ,, even i did that and no use. finally got fed up and changed to Tata Sky, i earlier had a TS connection which i didnot recharge bcos of Non availability of SUN channels at that time ,, and now i Removed Dishtv Dish and fixed TS dish my self and did a recharge online , with in seconds, CHannels started coming in TS. Now am gonna continue TS as i get most tamil channels in TS tat are in Dish, worst service Dishtv product is nice but very bad service, at the same time TS Technology Rocks Recharge is done online without any issue, not even a single error will come in its Online Recharge provided by Bill Desk and it reflects instantly with in seconds.. :thumb:
================
Dish TV cc is the most crappiest in the world, they donno English too . and their slang is worst and they dont have courtesy or respond properly.:wall::wall:

also their Online account is very bad and doesnot work , i tried to send complaint for my SUN Channels issue but when i filled the complaint form and did submit i got page cannot be displayed, i tried many times but seems they have set it not to receive complaints at all. TS has helpdesk emailid but DIsh is not having any. and many times most links on the Online Profile wont work wil get server error. But all the links in TS Online works perfectly,.

---------------------

Hope you understand the reason for not to go for DIsh and its active services are Crap. i tried initially and found useless ,never went that side during my 1 year tenure with dishtv after tat

^^^first i thought of getting DISH TV and called their cust care but they would put my call in hold and if i get connected to an executive then their would be no proper response from them so it made me choose Tata Sky.I feel TS CC are much better than DISH :wall:

Back