HTC Desire HD Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 6,071
Flipkart is selling for Rs. 27499. Thats a very good deal. But my doubt is about battery performance. Can 1230MAh be sufficient for Andriod + 4.3Inch screen?I remember some 3 guys bought this mobile for ~41K from a seller on ebay.in that too without warranty :)

oh well. you lose some. you gain some.

on paper this is a much better phone than the Galaxy s. same pricing. 8mp camera. much bigger display. and so on. :P

i was sort of pumped up about this phone when it was launched in september in usa i think. but 4.3 is just too big for a smartphone for me (i am not sure how i would feel about the 4 inch display on GNS which lands this weekend at my place). but then. the luxury of having 4.3 while browsing is going to be pretty cool experience.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

also... display is S-LCD which i think is a cheaper variant of super amoled.

well this model is going to affect samsung Galaxy s sales. pricing is same (flipkart) and features are much superior. except for the battery and the display as already pointed out. i mean a 4.3 display and a 8 megapixel camera with dual LED Flash. that is much better than what galaxy s (and nexus s) has to offer at similar pricing.

well this model is going to affect samsung Galaxy s sales. pricing is same (flipkart) and features are much superior. except for the battery and the display as already pointed out.

i mean a 4.3 display and a 8 megapixel camera with dual LED Flash. that is much better than what galaxy s (and nexus s) has to offer at similar pricing.

Samsung Galaxy S is Amoled this is LCD, Samsung still have a upper hand in terms of screen quality.

HTC...HTC...This phone really is kinda different...I can say..They are competing with Dell Streak..Again an odd screen size...Anything over 4 inches..I am not sure if these can come under a phone category..But what FlipKart are offering is a great deal for this phone..

righto. HTC has to switch to super LCD in more of their models.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

i just found out that samsung Galaxy s does not have camera flash. had NO IDEA.

Back