• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,762

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
Which one of these would you suggest?I like the looks on the One X more. SIII has a better processor. SIII is more expensive. One X doesnt have expandable memory.Have some of the problems reported in the initial batches of One X been resolved?the software doesn't matter to me as Ill be running cyanogenmod anyways.any other flagships worth waiting for? Not interested in Note II or iPhone 5. When are WP8 handsets launching?

@ rajanmehta - No warranty is a bit of a concern. Otherwise I can also get the US One S(S4 Krait) for 26k from ebay india or for ~29.5k I can also get the AT&T Galaxy SIII (i747) - Again S4 processor and 2GB of RAM. but I am in two minds over whether I should get such an expensive product without warranty. specially with the problems people had reported with the initial batches of the One X.

or the exact GSM counterpart of the EVO 4G LTE - NEW!! AT&T HTC ONE X 4G LTE ANDROID SMART PHONE WHITE IN BOX +OTTER | eBay

Upvote 0
okay, So I am buying the phone tomorrow. The guy I know is offering me the one x for 32.x and S3 for 35.x ... still haven't decided. Will go to the shop and see/use both and buy. One thing I have concluded is that both are decent buys so whichever one i buy, ill be fine with it.

Upvote 0
If you like sense go for HOX, if you like touchwiz go for S3. If you are not too fussy, you wont be disappointed with either.

Upvote 0
I dont think there will be a stable release for these 2 yet as these are too new and the bugs are still being fixed.

Upvote 0
Bought the One X. I didn't like the over-saturated screen on the S3. Though the look and feel of the S3(white) was pretty decent. Not as bad as I had expected.

Any good covers/cases/pouches?

The bundled earphones seem cheap. Samsung gives in ear type earphones even with their cheaper phones.

Cyanogenmod 9 stable has been released. Does it officially supports these 2 devices?? (Not a android user)

S III - yes. One X is in Beta

Upvote 0

Back