huawei umg1831 voice calls are not going

• Thread starter Thread starter mahi98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,328

mahi98

ISP
bsnl 3g
hey friendsi have umg1831 and thanks to bbf's help i installed latest version everything is good but voice calls arent going from it but on the other incoming calls are coming any reason for this and also how to check data balance from modem?

hey friends
i have umg1831 and thanks to bbf's help i installed latest version everything is good but voice calls arent going from it but on the other incoming calls are coming any reason for this and also how to check data balance from modem?

UMG1831 IS NOT supporting voice calls and we can know balance by checking *123*2# or *123*1# but dnt know hw to check through modem bcz the above number can be gone through voice call only and balance came on message.
For me incoming calls are coming but after attending the call thre is no response..i'm using mobile partner 16 version

@mhm........d i am using the same version hope bsnl gives some sms service or send a message after usage and when i asked customer care he asked me to send "DATA3G" to "53733" but its saying service not suported

balance check it supports through ussd feature in mmda but not in mobile partner

Balance check works fine for me on Mobile Partner but not on MDMA when using BSNL 3G

i have tries sending message to *123# using MDMA and i get a message back with balance and validity details.

@ghpk how did you get the balance on mobile partner should i use dc unlocker or anything like that?

I am also facing the similar problem. Cant able to make call and receive call. Incoming call ring is continuing even if the caller disconnect the call. When I asked my modem seller , he's saying that the current firmware does not support call and video call.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

i have tries sending message to *123# using MDMA and i get a message back with balance and validity details.

What is MDMA ?

Back