Huge bill!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter prarnie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,084

prarnie

ISP
bsnl
Hi, I took new broadband connection (BSNL) 250 (1 gb free usage). I watch youtube and online movies a lot. I got a horribly huge bill. I want to know if browsing and online movies get downloaded and are charged accordingly. Pls help.

yes if you access websites like youtube and watch movies online.. Its downloaded to ur system.. stop watching movies and youtube videos online.. or take unlimited connection..

watching online movies and you tube vedios do consume a lot of mb's ...........i don't thimk there is any problem with the bill

Hi,

I took new broadband connection (BSNL) 250 (1 gb free usage). I watch youtube and online movies a lot. I got a horribly huge bill. I want to know if browsing and online movies get downloaded and are charged accordingly. Pls help.

:hysterical:

What were you expecting?!

Did it never occur to you to check your usage on the bbservice.in portal?

Change plans. Either get Home 500 and max out on night usage, or go for unlimited plans.

Don't forget to pay the bill on time! You made my Monday enjoyable :rofl:

It will be easy to understand if the term Data Transfer is used instead of Download.Cuz ppl think only the stuff they intentionally download to their hard drive (Softwares, Music, etc) is only calculated as downloads.They don't understand that the data transferred while browsing is also calculated in Data transfer.:o

well data includes everyting from browsing, watching movies, chatting, voice calls etc...and remember, watching videos consumes a lot of data..A 5 mins lenglthy video song will be around 15 to 20 MB depending on the quality of the video.So, if u r heavy youtube watcher then i suggest you to switch over to 500 plan and schedule your youtube wathing plans on free hours.Unlimited plans are also good but videos will buffer a lot.

prarnie जानी What is the amount of bill, details तो बताओ यार :evil:

The bill was over 7K :huh:. I still haven't got my userId and password. Everytime i call them, they ask me to call "afterwards." Anyway, good lessson learnt. Thank you guys for educating me. If i take unlimited plan, will the bill be limited only to the plan charge + taxes (other than LL charges)??? OR are there any hidden charges?

Back