ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Hyundai EXTER | Booking open | Hyundai Motor India

fppIlye.webp

Ai3 is launching as Exter in India 😑

Source

Last edited:
Hyundai EXTER will empower customers with versatile experiences and fuel their urban & outdoor Lifestyle while embodying the feeling of freedom and excitement that one experiences outside. Hyundai EXTER is equipped with 3 powertrain options - 1.2 l Kappa Petrol engine (E20 Fuel Ready) available with 5-speed manual transmission (5MT) and Smart Auto AMT (Automated Manual Transmission) and 1.2 l Bi-fuel Kappa petrol with CNG engine equipped with 5-speed Manual transmission. All powertrains are tuned to deliver consistent performance in diverse conditions and will ensure a delightful driving experience.

Hyundai EXTER will come in 5 trim options – EX, S, SX, SX(O) and SX(O) Connect. The Unique color ‘Ranger Khaki’ suits the all-new SUV like no other. This color reflects one’s exploration desires while celebrating the thrill of setting out in the world.

Booking has started. No photos from back on official site from where it looks shit. No details on variants and prices yet.

5n577T5.webp

Probably would get this to replace i10 next year.

64mvzmI.webp

V7ZwI8z.webp

Standard features in all variants.
Hill-start Assist Control
Vehicle Stability Management
Electronic Stability Control
Electronic Braking System
Anti-lock braking systems
Six airbags

Reactions: SVK
Hyundai posted two new images today. Still no specifications. Or interior photos.

2NCBEp1.webp

gVnz0p2.webp

Second photo is of the integrated dashcam. Looks weird.

finally a photo of the back. not a fan. based on photos taken of test cars on the road, this looks pretty bad in white.

iBjazoV.webp

page updated with some extra information and promo video featuring a cartoon.

Source

have been waiting for interior photos. and of course dimensions.

looks decent in green though.

vqDCrLT.webp

probably would book it this week. god knows how long the waiting would be when it launches next month.

Source

Last edited:
Reactions: SVK
Looks like they finally released interior photos. While I like the black interior. I do not like the raised dashboard. Especially the view from the driver side. Maybe it's better in-car?

From the profile view, it actually looks like those small SUVs from Mahindra. Seats do not look very good. There is no headrest adjustment for drivers.

Source

LlD2UjV.webp
g6tqFz3.webp

5Oyz4nx.webp
iUieS1i.webp

cEWQwKI.webp

H1ginai.webp
50vpuET.webp

AZSvJWH.webp
oLV4llv.webp

779GCF5.webp

Source

Last edited:
Nah. Didn't like seats in photos. Would wait for it to arrive in showroom to see if they are any better in real.

Back