Hyundai Exter

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,378
9 years old. Gotta get rid of it sometime. Tired of manual basically.

No choice. I20 gets way too expensive if i want to get something with a cvt or dct lol. it's kind of annoying in the end.

i mean i haven't driven a lot of autos. mostly a celerio which i believe has a shitty version of amt. hyundai amt is supposedly quite nice and should be fine for someone like me who does not really drive around much (13K in 9 years on my i10). i do not expect this to change on a new car. i just need something for the next 10 years or so. electrics are too expensive right now and do not fit my requirement (i rarely drive so it makes no sense to get an electric).

the main issue is that spending a lakh or more to get a better auto gearbox does not really make any sense for me because i would not be spending that much on fuel in like 8-9 years based on current fuel prices.

i just need a small car that does not require me to exercise while stuck in traffic like my i10 makes me do right now. exter suits that requirement. really not liking the design of the new i10. plus the dashboard on i10, aura and exter are basically the same in different color themes lol.

Last edited:
seriously, the more i read about different auto technologies, the more complicated it seems. amt seems like something that should be fine for me lol.

Official launch tomorrow.

Ex showroom pricing is now on Hyundai website. Connect variant costs 70K more for internet connectivity and dashcam lol. No longer considering it.

Back