i am in deep trouble. what should i do

• Thread starter Thread starter vijil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,309

vijil

ISP
adsl dataone
i use home 500 plan for bsnl dataone.after one month when i went to the service record site of bsnl and typed my id cum password the volume i have downloaded excluding night is 20 gb. (it is true , i downloaded about 15 movies, out of initial excitement)does that mean i would get a bill of 16000.is there any way to overcome this. guess i would have to sell my computer for paying this bill.can i change the plan to home 3300 for that particular month. so that max bill would be around 5000.

can upl post the screenshot of ur download details here.note: For an additional MB downloaded u have to pay 1rs to 80 paiasa more.but did u really download so much stuff ??still if u cahnge ur plan u have to clear pending dues.

There r only 2 option for u... First pay the bill .... Second default it ... Incase u default the bill u wouldn't be able to take a new connection from bsnl again for tht same address ...

thats why i was saying bsnl 500 plan i tricky , try to request high bsnl offecers in your place about the problem, that you in pay in small installments. for eg 2000 per month, if they agree its better,than selling your pc. you do have to pay.

or try to find some distant relative in bsnl and try to insist him to speak to high officers about some more time.

Better i will stick to my UL900 Plus plan :( this will keep sending me constant amount of bill every month. i got billed Rs.1012/- for september month Luckily BSNL does not employ collection agents,( goondas )like some of the Banks and credit card companies !
@essbebe if it happens to be a longtime of non-payment of dues, they will publish the subscriber's photo in newspaper and give him a public notice :( this will result in getting bad name

. As I understand only Banks are authorized to do so . Anyway the discussion should not go off track.Any further info/comment/s please send PM..

I Have had 15000 bill for my home 500 plan. never paid them now using only UL 900 i already had.

I Have had 15000 bill for my home 500 plan. never paid them now using only UL 900 i already had.

How did it happen?? Which city are you in???

Back