• Thread starter Thread starter tejaslok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,041

tejaslok

ISP
BSNL
firstly good morning to all,
Im a using BSNL 500 C + plan (new name is BBG FN Combo 600)
frm past 1 year, i didnt had dis kindoff problem in teh past, but recently last week i was getting the avg. bandwidth of 205 KBps in utorrent and after i installed this Sh*ty software(see below) frm the nxt day im getting only 56 to 60 KBps max i donno wat to do,

Anyone help me get rid of this, i even uninstalled that soft and rebooted the PC but this is the 3rd day im getting slow speeds and even in speedtest its also showing 600 Kbps below is the speedtest results

https://www.speedtest.net

I donno wat to do here is the link to the torrent file i.e the soft
HTML:
http-~~-//link-removed.com/torrents.php?search=fullspeed+internet+broadband&category=0&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Search

the 512kbps plans were converted to 2mbps till 15gb and then back to 512kbpsyou must have exhausted your 15gb so you are now getting 512kbps speeds

that plan is 1350UL?

oh sorry i thought he was talking about that

but then how did he get 2mbps speeds

The 500C+ plan comes with up to 2Mbps speeds.As far as the speed problem - try removing the software using revo uninstaller. As a rule, please do not install such software to augment your connection speed. It is not going to help. BSNL already provides feasible speeds.

thank you for the reply i will try revo uninstaller and will reply after everything done, BTW i will also try calling CC tomorrow cos today they didnt even receive my call for more than 20 mins :icry:but when i download that motive software i got 2mbps i donno wats happning shd i format the PC, is that the only option left ?? :huh:

Try looking into your system for any kind of software which configured to be automatic update.like 1. Antivirus Software2. Windows update , etc. Also check your connection settings. Disable the windows firewall . Try your connection on some other system maybe friends laptop and check the speed. If its still not upto your expectation then call the Bsnl.

You cannot complain bsnl unless the speed goes below 256kbps (not KB/s), because as per rule bsnl will provide speed between 256kbps - 2mbps. You may ask your local exchange that whether any changes have been made, like installing bunch of new connections, etc. due to which the speed has reduced. Or you can ask any neighbour having BB about what speed he's getting in limited plan. If nothing comes out of these, then the problem is at your end.

went to CC yesterday and complained there, while returning i befriended a "line-man" and asked wat's going on then he told which im in still in confusion -
1) since they got a circular to increase the broadband speed of 2 unlimited plans,so they did some mass up-gradation or something like that so there is a prob with the servers now so im getting slow speeds now and i his reply was it might take a week or two to get normal 2 mbps(he said cooly just two weeks) :@ for me, so i guess its not the prob of the software which i ran in my PC !

thank you for all ur help guys, i am really frustrated:frown: with their work there
[BSNL acronym is Both Sides No Link [network]

I am also on Home500 (non-combo) and these geniuses have capped my speed at 256 kbps.

Back