• Thread starter Thread starter KARTHIKEYAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,942

KARTHIKEYAN

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
hai guys: after seeing the add of sun dth i am surprise to see thats they are offering for Rs.75/- with 75-80 channels with DVD QUALITY PIC AND CD QUALITY SOUND. But i am satisifed with the list of channels it is worth for rs.75/-. But compare to Tata Sky THE SOUTH STARTER PACK they are charging me Rs.200/- in that they are offer sun network, 4sports channels & rest all crap channels.It is not worth for me for being in tatasky sofar. i am soon going to swich on sundth. for u people its time to decide whether to be in TS OR SUNDTH.

Well it's your view on Tata Sky.Those channels are almost avilable on Tatasky some of them are also carp one. While here you would get ETV's channels too for each zone.Also Sun looks better at the moment but once they opertos it than you would understand how Tatasky or Dish tv is better.Don't go up with normal 75 Rs offer because they ahve to face many problems and protest agianst Sun DTH is stated in TN. At the moment Tatasky or Dish TV still better choice for us. What happen if you take their conection and not see many channels as you enjoyed on Tatasky or Dish TV.

What Sun dth is offering is no interest to me.they r also much od crap channels, no one has seen the quality od sun dth till now, so we can not comment on the quality. So till they actually laucnh and come up with some interesting channel, DISH or TS is best.

Well i think if you compare Sun with Tata Sky......then Sun direct is better with low cost........and if you compare sun with dishtv ....dishtv is better....as low price plus entertainment for all regional subscribers.......in all still dishtv is the best.

It's foolish to compare Sun DTH with the existing operators as Sun Dth is yet to be launched. Even then the comparison won't be fair because their customer service can only be judged after a considerable time period.

I am just comparing the content they are offfering at the start....Not the service or any other thing because its too early to say anything....still what i believe is sundth is flop show.

hai guys: after seeing the add of sun dth i am surprise to see thats they are offering for Rs.75/- with 75-80 channels with DVD QUALITY PIC AND CD QUALITY SOUND. But i am satisifed with the list of channels it is worth for rs.75/-. But compare to Tata Sky THE SOUTH STARTER PACK they are charging me Rs.200/- in that they are offer sun network, 4sports channels & rest all crap channels.It is not worth for me for being in tatasky sofar. i am soon going to swich on sundth. for u people its time to decide whether to be in TS OR SUNDTH.

If you wanted to go for Sun DTH for Rs. 75 pack what do you all you get is the 10 -12 tamil channels and the rest are crap channels. Instead i suggest you to go for cable where you get 65 channels for Rs. 100 and more importantly u get all the news channels apart from tamil channels.

hai aju, even in cable there are offer for Rs.75/- for more than 100channels as u said, but in Tata Sky u see in starter pack is it really worth for Rs.200/- I know u will really accept my suggestion. I want tatasky to hike the price for the packages they have created and need ur support in future

Back