Good News for tatasky subsribers more cheer up

• Thread starter Thread starter KARTHIKEYAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,359
Tata Sky customer care is always blind, wait till tommorrow for the best.

hope we are not blind and can see the channels tomorrow. why is there no Alert from tatasky as well?

Why cant you disclose the source from where you got this information

where the **** are neo sports, neo sports plus and zee sports? incompetent geezers.

As per knowledge (I talked with Tata Sky CEE) Sun channels are going to come in this week for 100% sure... Cheer up guyz as this information is 200% true

I'm not happy.. As i go thro this forum i see that the rates will be increased 50rs for watching these channels.. Though i'm happy that these channels are on air i would be much happier if they give it for a lesser price as i feel that wat v are already paying ( 300rs ) which is not worth at all when v compare it to wat dish has to offer at the same price..

I hope they come up with individual packages for sports,riegional,Entertainment(English,Hindi),Music,Movies etc at cheaper rates and allow users to pick wat they want..

Make these suggestions to TS COO Aju..

Found this on a different forum. Can't confirm

Hey Good news for all my South Friends.
15 SUN Channels are coming on Tata Sky.

From 3 Sep : Attractive offer for 4 States AP, TN, Karnataka & Kerala(for kerala it is from 11 sep). Get 2 Months subscription free. plus if you :
Purchase thru Credit card from helpline get 3 months free
Purchase thru Credit card and if any of your friend gives you a refferal coupon get 4 months free.
For Rest of India 2 months is not free. While above 2 purchase option can fetch you free subscription.

5 new pkgs from 3rd Sep.
1st pkg Rs. 200 (Starter Chs + 15 Sun Chs)
2nd pkg Rs. 250(Family Pkg without Sun chs : no change)
3rd pkg Rs. 300 (Western + 15 Sun Chs)
4th pkg Rs. 300 (Regular Jumbo Pkg without Sun chs : No change)
5th Pkg Rs. 350 (Jumbo + 15 Sun Chs)

Family and Jumbo Super Saver pkg remains unchanged.

Western Pkg and Starter Pkg will be abolished by 31 Dec 2007.

If Planning to leave them now you will not be able to take it again.
Channels will be updated on DIRECT_TO_HOME (DTH) Satellite Television Services India - Tata Sky
Wait and Watch .... more to come

IF this news is true. I wont take up sun channels for Rs. 50. I will be with regular Jumbo and i will have my local cable for Rs.100.

Hey Kunal where are you, what do you say on this new pack.

I'm not happy.. As i go thro this forum i see that the rates will be increased 50rs for watching these channels.. Though i'm happy that these channels are on air i would be much happier if they give it for a lesser price as i feel that wat v are already paying ( 300rs ) which is not worth at all when v compare it to wat dish has to offer at the same price..

I hope they come up with individual packages for sports,riegional,Entertainment(English,Hindi),Music,Movies etc at cheaper rates and allow users to pick wat they want..

Make these suggestions to TS COO Aju..
I think we need to drop a mail to them. Can you please fwd me the mail content so that i could fwd that to the CCOO.

Back