good news for tatasky users

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey got news frm my frnd that Tata Sky will provide some more new channel before 22march and before bigtv launch so they r giving new channel now days to attract customer and nw 132 channel tatasky is providing us now it will give till 150 channels as bigtv is giving and some channel will come after its launch as tatasky will see it what service is bigtv giving and some new movies will come on showcase if bigtv will give and some new active service will also will come:thumbsup::yahoo:

22 march gone. i think u forgot to mention 22march 2010?

dont hurry, he posted in March 2008. its old post anyway.

dont hurry, he posted in March 2008. its old post anyway.

oh,thanks amish.Admin please delete my post or clean it

its a year old post.. why replyin to old posts??.. plz delete this thread.. could be misleading...

no way adding a new channel in future would always be a question:huh:

They will.. coz now after videocon entering the DTH industry the competition is gonna get tougher for all...

They will.. coz now after videocon entering the DTH industry the competition is gonna get tougher for all...

Not for TS. Even Big tv and Airtel will surpass TS just like SD did.

^^^ i disagree with ur view here.. the only reason SD is at the top rt now is coz its the oldest.. and Big has whatsoever no chance.... Airtel could be a good competitor as of now..

^^^ i disagree with ur view here.. the only reason SD is at the top rt now is coz its the oldest.. and Big has whatsoever no chance.... Airtel could be a good competitor as of now..

SD launched years after TS :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back