good news for tatasky users

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ :Poh a bit confusion there.. i was referin to Dish.. realised u were talkin about Sun Direct.. neway i feel Sun Direct is more prominent in the south.. not on a national level like other DTh..

SD would be good choice for south cust like TS for north as SD provide more no .of south channels and TS provides more no .of HINDI channels:whistle:

SD would be good choice for south cust like TS for north as SD provide more no .of south channels and TS provides more no .of HINDI channels:whistle:

Totally agree :thumb:

Not for TS. Even Big tv and Airtel will surpass TS just like SD did.

I won't accept SD as a DTH provider at-all.
Does it has anything a typical DTH service provider has ?

It is just a Digtal Cable in user experience point of view.

So don't compare Tata Sky to SD.

As you said, Airtel and Reliance or competitors of Tatasky.
Even though Dish TV may have improved their products experience it has lost the reputation.

Dish TV has a good range of channels, i have heard of bad customer service though i have not expereinced any. Disconnected Dish TV and planning to go for a provider with mpeg4.

Even though Dish TV may have improved their products experience it has lost the reputation.

Meaning for DTH is direct to home. Sun Direct is a Direct to home service.

I also cant accept TS as an DTH as it fails to satisfy south cust,so dont blabber something i think SD is the only DTH to provide a package for 75.RS/- b'coz of SD all DTH providers changed their base-pack pricing :cool2:

^^ the point is that SD definitely has its south audience as its priority.. i dont think many ppl from the north wld opt for it.. as far as TS is concerned, although it wont have all the channels tht SD has it does have a few channels dedicated to all regions of the country..so it does fall into DTH options for ppl residing anywhere in the country..

Yes. don't compare Tatasky with SD.
SunDirect is far far far more superior. I think TS users forgot those days when they were begging for sun channels on TS.

Sundirect now has brought Fox international channels (Fox, FoxCrime, WB) which no other indian DTH operator was able to do.:yahoo:

Sundirect now has brought Fox international channels (Fox, FoxCrime, WB) which no other indian DTH operator was able to do.:yahoo:

Although i dont think SD is superior... its kinda cool tht they got Fox channels..:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back