I got Tata Sky!

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,522

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
ISP
Tata Play 1 gbps, Jio AirFiber 100 mbps. Prior Microscan 500 mbps, PDPL 300 mbps and BSNL 300 mbps.
:yahoo:

I wanted to report this breaking news, exclusively on IBF! With extra dollop of smileys...

I got Tata Sky about a week ago! Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Got it because my cable walla moved STAR Sports to some other location which is very grainy and distorted so could barely watch the Formula 1 race. :wall:

Order to delivery to installation was very smooth and they were very efficient, now I hope I dont face any customer support hassles from them. :confused:

Now thinking of getting a second connection, or waiting a few months to see if/how Reliance Big TV turns out...:evil:

Now I can watch great "new" channels like Sony PIX, BBC Entertainment, Discovery Travel and Living (I only watch English channels coz I am ELITE). :)

Of course, the other channels are crystal clear on my 21 inch TV...

Here's an extra scoop to add to this Breaking News: I like the music that plays when you open one of the configuration screens on Tata Sky!

I am afraid that you got Tata Sky at this wrong juncture when everyone is uncertain whether they will remain with Tata Sky after June 1st. Read other threads in the forum and you will realise on your own.

yes, i have seen those threads... it means my monthly charges will go up from 300 to 350 because I want STAR sports and BBC channels :)now it depends on the charge for second unit, if they drop the set top box charge and keep the additional monthly charge at or near 125/- then i will go for second box, else will wait to see how BigTV works...Updated breaking news: I just had a cup of tea in office, thinking of leaving early today so I can relax at home and watch MY NEW Tata Sky :yahoo:

Welcome to TS family and i hope you have happy viewing :P. The only problem at this jucture is the package problem. Lets wait till june 1st and see whats going to happen. Any way vishal i also enjoy f1 races after buying TS and i started to see the races after buying TS too:thumbsup:. Hope Kimi wins monaco GP:thumbsup:

ya, heh, the reason for getting Tata Sky was that i could not watch the turkish GP properly on cable and that was the last straw :) me too rooting for kimi

awww... breaking news cut down to just "news" :P

thats good that you had made your own decision and purchased Tata Sky. Dont worry about comments here against tatasky for their price and package changes. Just enjoy your time with Ts and as you had made your own decision dont bang your head later as others do. Always be happy as you have purchased it on your own. Enjoy jhingala.:thumbsup:

:yahoo:

I wanted to report this breaking news, exclusively on IBF! With extra dollop of smileys...

I got Tata Sky about a week ago! Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Got it because my cable walla moved STAR Sports to some other location which is very grainy and distorted so could barely watch the Formula 1 race. :wall:

Order to delivery to installation was very smooth and they were very efficient, now I hope I dont face any customer support hassles from them. :confused:

Now thinking of getting a second connection, or waiting a few months to see if/how Reliance Big TV turns out...:evil:

Now I can watch great "new" channels like Sony PIX, BBC Entertainment, Discovery Travel and Living (I only watch English channels coz I am ELITE). :)

Of course, the other channels are crystal clear on my 21 inch TV...

Here's an extra scoop to add to this Breaking News: I like the music that plays when you open one of the configuration screens on Tata Sky!

actually a brave decision indeed to opt TS at this point of time :D... no problems with quality & quantity... subscription is higher :wall:.... btw welcome to TS :)

Back