i have a problem.....

• Thread starter Thread starter sandeepu29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,502

sandeepu29

ISP
bsnl
recently i have given airtelbroadband connection to my laptop..... with 2 mbps speed.... but unfortunately i experienced a big problem....airtel people came gave the connection...my modem is 110Bx1....and my operating system is windows vista home premiumand now it is giving problemit is disconnecting after 10 mins of durationi called up customer care and informed them... they told that broadband is working good and they confirmed that using some ping google.com like that...also they have told me that bring some engineer and uninstall the browser components because they are corruptedbut i dont think that they are corrupted because i have bsnl broadband connection also , which is working good....please do help me in this.........i have installled ubuntu in virtual box.... there i'm able to browse internet using airtel broadband....i dont want to call some engineer and reinstall those browser components.....please help me to get rid of this problem:confused::confused::confused::(

1.open in ie 192.168.1.1/main.html
admin password

2.menu
Maintenance
disable tr_069 client.

3.menu item DSL
un check adsl2+ group keep bitswap enabled.
keep GDMT/T413/Glite If connection lost add adsl2
http://i19.tinypic.com/6kqygzt.jpg

essebee still i'm having problem ..... after 10 to fifteen minutes ,i'm not able to browse internet using any browser......opera, mozilla, chrome etc....recently i have noticed that yahoo messenger and g talk are working buti'm not able to browse internet

i have noticed that yahoo messenger and g talk are working
Good news!
Start Network Local Area Connection Properties
TCP/IP properties.
Select Obtain Ip address automatically.
In DNS enter
208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222
Apply Save.

In modem: open 192.168.1.1/main.html
In Menu Maintenence
client Tr_069 disable it.
Save reboot . Wait for 2 minutes.
Some more tweaks in Modem may be required.
Check access control page .
Ensure all selected under WAN and lan
http://i6.tinypic.com/6ur7rd3.jpg

YIPSY.....even if u ping a WAN IP it would be positive..... putting the dns in should work....

still it is not solved ........i'm not able to after 10 mins of starting the computer.....but messengers are working

Back