iBhejo Deals, Discount Coupons and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2,667
Website as usual was not working properly. Made a payment for an order. Payment was approved. But when the payment gateway sent me to the website, it was down so it never got recorded on their end so I have no confirmation of order placement. My Account is a mess. Does not show any confirmed orders from the past. It's amazing that these companies cannot provide a functional website in 2015.

Dont mind me asking but why did you order through here and not Amazon or flipkart or snapdeal???

their website has been down now for god knows how long :D
i still have zero confirmation if my payment was recorded by their system.
their support guy did say that payment is approved on chat. no documented evidence though.

So the company mails me back that they gave me a wrong quote and I need to pay around Rs. 800 more. LOL. Asked for a refund. Looking at the payment gateway they use, I am guessing refund would require multiple followups and careful monitoring.

the accessories kit for the cabinet. from the looks of it, the cabinet does not appear to support regular screws for hard disk installation.

1FehmUeh.jpg

sigh. standard chartered has no record of transaction being reversed. now i would need to wait for up to 10 days to see if the payment was indeed reversed. ibhejo was very clear in their mail that they have done the needful and all future communications should be done with the bank itself.

if only these fuckers would use better gateways like the one offered by payu.

Back