in BSNL home 500c+ speed only 50 kBps

• Thread starter Thread starter amit2766
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,937

amit2766

ISP
BSNL
i am using bsnl home 500c+ plan from this month (MP does not have offer of double usage thus i can change my plan) before i was using home 250 plan bsnl promises to give speed of about 2mbps (i.e. 256 kBps) and every body among u are getting more or less the same speed but my speed never rises more then 55 kBps (using IDM direct download)in torrent i am getting speed of about 45 kBps (avg) and upload of 50kBps (avg) (some times to 60 kBps upload also) ON COMPLAINING THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE GETTING MORE THEN 256kbps ] AND IN HOME 500C+ WE PROMISES TO GIVE SPEED OF (256 kbps to 2 mbps) SO U ARE GETTING MORE THEN OUR MINIMUM THEREFORE WE CANT REGISTER UR COMPLAIN :Oplease help me what can i do

You can't do much.Just wait and watch till the speed comes back to normal. Even I was facing a similar problem and after a month or so, speeds are now back to normal. :|This sucks, I can understand.

no dude probably u didn't noticed that i m facing this problem from beginning i.e. around 2 years :cry:

no dude probably u didn't noticed that i m facing this problem from beginning i.e. around 2 years :cry:

Then there's some problem with your line/exchange. Get in touch with those present in that telephone exchange. Maybe they'll be able to change your luck. :|

Then there's some problem with your line/exchange. Get in touch with those present in that telephone exchange. Maybe they'll be able to change your luck. :|

nope i m getting upload speed around 60 kBps in torrents so might not be having some problem with line:(

Back