India Against Spam: Report spam SMS on Google Android!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 484
  • Views Views 35,327
The apps you are speaking are for old symbian..series 60,series60v3/v5..I'm having a Nokia belle..i've gone through a lot..but didn't find any...And the block option is for calls[blacklist] only :|But thats a plusy any ways..

Any such app for iOS?

i doubt you would find an app for ios because Apple does not allow third party apps to access the sms inbox from what i have read.

i doubt you would find an app for ios because Apple does not allow third party apps to access the sms inbox from what i have read.

If i'm not wrong..there are only few of iOS apps which are made by 3rd party..which can actually access user data..Apple is kinda narrow when it comes to developing

There are apps for spam SMS for Symbian I think. I remember seeing something a while back. Even otherwise, the phones come with a block option which can be put to good use.
Nokia Store
:)

There are apps for spam SMS for Symbian I think. I remember seeing something a while back. Even otherwise, the phones come with a block option which can be put to good use.
This app does not block spam SMS. it simply reports them to TRAI.

yeah. we have already talked about sms blocking apps in another threat. this one is majorly different because it report spam sms to the relevant authorities. D:

"Hello,

Thanks for your kind words :)
There seems to be a problem with Idea NCR. Other users have also reported a problem.
I am using the latest format specified by TRAI. It works flawlessly on other networks.
I would suggest reporting it to Idea Cellular.

Regards,
Deepak"

developer mails me back.:tongue_2: now who will call idea to report its their problemo???? i dont have energy.:freaked-out:

do you know the format that works with idea?

if yes, send him that and tell him to fix it because idea is not accepting the official format from trai.

----------

if he still tells you to go to idea, give the app a single star rating. period.

Back