• Thread starter Thread starter croper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 12,193

croper

Regular
ISP
airtel
Today the test series has started between India and Bangladesh.Yesterday Sehwag said Bangladesh is Ordinary team.. but now todayGuess who is ordinary now?G Gambhir c †Mushfiqur Rahim b Shahadat Hossain 23 74 44 3 0 52.27 15.2 edged and taken! Gambhir gets sucked in by one that pitches short of a length and sits up more than anticipated, but truth be told he had no business chasing it and ends up snicking a rising catch to the wicketkeeper, cuing wild celebrations from Bangladesh 79/2 V Sehwag* c Tamim Iqbal b Shakib Al Hasan 52 70 51 9 0 101.96 14.6 bye bye Sehwag! Just goes back to the leg side and pushes a slightly short ball in the air to Tamim at short extra cover, stationed there for this very shot 79/1 R Dravid b Shahadat Hossain 4 17 10 1 0 40.00 17.4 bowled em! Shadahat pitches much fuller, searching for that yorker length, and Dravid plays all over it as he looks to work it the on side 85/3 SR Tendulkar not out 76 140 6 1 54.28 VVS Laxman st †Mushfiqur Rahim b Shakib Al Hasan 7 50 30 0 0 23.33 28.3 what a dismissal! Smart work from Mushfiqur behind the stumps! Shakib tosses it up on middle and leg and beats Laxman in the flight, he skips out and looks to flick the ball but gets an inside edge onto the pads, then loses balance after playing the loose shot and in that time Mushfiqur picks up the rolling ball and breaks the sticks 107/4 Yuvraj Singh c Rubel Hossain b Shakib Al Hasan 12 41 31 0 1 38.70 38.5 that's a very soft dismissal, full toss lobbed straight to mid-on, he chips down the track on seeing the flight but doesn't hit it with any conviction, hardly gets the desired elevation and it's a dolly for Rubel 149/5 KD Karthik† c Raqibul Hasan b Shahadat Hossain 0 5 3 0 0 0.00 39.3 the bowling change has worked! Shahadat swings it away and pitches it up outside off, induces him to go for the spooned drive, he chips it low and Raqibul times his dive really well at gully and pulls it off inches off the turf 150/6 A Mishra lbw b Shahadat Hossain 14 49 41 1 0 34.14 51.6 and he's gone! Aims for the yorker, ends up a low full toss, but crucially he gets a hint of reverse and strikes Mishra flush on the boot in front of about leg stump 182/7 Z Khan c Raqibul Hasan b Shakib Al Hasan 11 28 18 2 0 61.11 58.3 eight down, and Shakib has four! Zaheer pushes forward, the ball goes on with the arm, takes the smallest inside edge and pops up to the falling silly point 209/8 I Sharma not out 1 15 0 0 6.66 Extras (b 1, lb 6, w 1, nb 5) 13 Total (8 wickets; 63 overs) 213 (3.38 runs per over) Never wake up sleeping tiger,i think Indian team or BCCI always doesnt watch cricket played by minnows like bangladesh or zimbabwe.In case of bangladesh they are lot better in Test than in ODI or T20.Their skipper Shakib is the best when it comes to this form of game,he bowls and bats well.

Good show by Bangladesh..If Bangladesh had batted first, they wouldn't crossed 100 I guess :D

yes Sehwag said if Srilanka cudnt get them all out then Bangladesh cant :D now see what is happening.

omg india is going to win this one.

Good show by Bangladesh..
If Bangladesh had batted first, they wouldn't crossed 100 I guess :D

they would have made 300 easily even if they had batted 1st.Bangladesh real batting is with Shakib, Raqibul,Mahmudullah

Ind 243/10 | Bdesh 59/3i dont think bangladesh would be able to cross india's score.

but india dont have harbhajan, and you all need to look out for Shakib ul Hasan, if he clicks then he will make Big one.He won matches single handedly in WI. India dont have that much firepower except Zaheer.

Back