India - Bangladesh Test Series 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter croper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 12,193
and everyone knows that bangladesh on their day can beat anyone... so it's good to be realistic and not just brag about opposition's weaknesses. if you mock your opposition you are just accepting the reality that the game of cricket is well dominated by a handful of teams and it is not really a global sport.

I still remember the match between Bangladesh and Pakistan in world cup 99 round robin match........where in Pakistan was through to Super six.....when both the captains met at the toss........the then pakistan captain Wasim Akram won the toss and he told the presenter that he would like to field and added that they take this as a practice match as they are going to win this match....... but the end result it was bangladesh who emerged as winners and i guess that was the first ODI win for Bangladesh.......

Bangla skipper kneels in front of BCB prez - CRICKETNDTV.com

Shakib was reportedly made to apologise for speaking out of turn in defense of his teammates during a media interaction., As a professional, I always want hundred per cent from the players and you have to be habituated with triumph and it will be not acceptable if you go down one day after winning a match the previous day,

^^^Its very bad to see that, but thats how perhaps happens in Asian sporting organisation (Pak/Bangladesh mainly).

ya ajuravi..........i think Akram Khan was captain at that time....

Yes indeed he was the captain for Bangla team........

Back