India - South Africa Series 2010 Coverage

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 21,208
what i meant was like u can only have 5 minutes worth of ads during each hour of broadcast. and that should include any form of advertising including popups and slideout. :D

Bravoo- india Won and newzealand too.. well soon there wud be adds in between every bowl.. bowlers might be askd to wait to finish the add first... ohh this is disgusting...

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

there r various online channels which r better than ten sports nd others

Thanks to the sports channels for the wonderful coverage of the ads. We really enjoyed the initiative of showing a few glimpses of cricket in between to keep the viewers entertained when they tuned in to watch the ads.

they show ads after every five laps in formula-1 here in india.

Ummm, thank god F1 is not so popular in India else they wud start showing it after every lap.

Umm, I thought it was football that wud be 2nd most.. because most of the times I see cricket or football.

i think the report i read was largely based on per capita terms. soccer matches are spread across different channels and different series. F1 races are limited to around 20 per year and only one channel. so the overall density per event is much higher for F1. could be higher than cricket too though hard to say.

Back