India South Africa Test Match April 3 2008

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 6,220
It can't be worse then 76 ;)

Still these players have to retire someday and I hope it will be sometime very soon ...
I think now its time for VVS and Saurav for get out of this team and also Mr. Kumble. Next year it should be sachin and dravid:thumbsup:

:yahoo:its raining

Hope it saves us :whistle:
Although we wanted runs raining from Indian Batsman, but SA are doing it, and finally rain god comes to rescue :confused:

I think now its time for VVS and Saurav for get out of this team and also Mr. Kumble. Next year it should be sachin and dravid:thumbsup:

There is no retirement for Indian Players.. they will play till somebody throw them out:rofl:

its just passing clouds... still we need to bat for 2 and half days to save the match yar :(

It could infact worsen things to India if SA declares and India has to bat now on damp pitch

It would be difficult for indian to bat tomorrows morning session if SA declares with the same lead. If SA declare i think tomorrow the match will get over by lunch where in india will play only 20 overs and they will prove to the world how they became 20-20 champions:P

Dhoni is there. He will take care of the team. Let all those old foxes retire. They are now almost exposed. I mean their technic etc., :whistle: They have gone old and infact there are more talanted players like Dhoni, Singh, etc.,.

Dhoni is just a dumbo ... he is biggest fake I have ever seen ... Can't bat on bouncy wicket ... don't have balls to face the quickies ..

This comment is abt dhoni ... the indian player :D :D :hysterical:

There is no retirement for Indian Players.. they will play till somebody throw them out:rofl:

its just passing clouds... still we need to bat for 2 and half days to save the match yar :(

You are right. There is no retirements to them. They don't even feel ashamed if they were dropped, etc., Until somebody thrash them they won't go out :rofl:

India's chance in winning this game is less.

Back